Viewing entries from category: Shaun of the Dead
Categories: Analysis, Film Analysis, Screening Notes, Courses, GCSE, Films & Case Studies, Non-Hollywood Films, Shaun of the Dead, Genres & Case Studies, British Film, Comedy, Horror, Independent, Hot Entries, Research, Film Research
Shaun of the Dead Screening and Research Questions.doc
- Who directed, produced and distributed Shaun of the Dead?
- How does the film reflect the pattern of many British Films of recent years?
- Research and detail at least ten films made by the same production company and distributor. Identify their genre
- Why do you think Shaun of the Dead was commercially successful? Research the UK and US box office gross and subsequent DVD/Video sales
- How does the film culturally represent the image of a nation? How does this compare...
Categories: Analysis, Film Analysis, Courses, A Level, Film Industry, Production Companies, Films & Case Studies, Non-Hollywood Films, Shaun of the Dead, Genres & Case Studies, British Film, Comedy, Horror, Romance, Hot Entries
Paper 2 | Non-Hollywood Films Case Study | Shaun of the Dead
The Winchester, a typical London pub. Shaun (Simon Pegg), his girlfriend Liz (kate Ashfield), her two friends David (Dylan Moran) and Diane (Lucy David) are in the pub. Shaun’s best friend, the foul mouthed (and minded) overweight layabout, Ed (Nick Frost) plays the slot machines. Shaun is getting a hard time from this girlfriend; she wants to spend more time with him, be more exciting and do more than sit in The Winchester with Ed. She wants him “to live a little”....[ read full article ] »
If you would like more information about FilmEdu, get in touch using the contact details below.
Kind regards, Richard Gent
[telephone] 01604 847689
[fax] 01604 843220